Saturday, May 15, 2010

Noteworthy


Booked!

JJB and I just booked ou flights to Japan, Taiwan, and Korea for the first 3 weeks of August! We're touring Japan, visiting my family in Taiwan, and seeing J's graduate school roommate in Korea. It's going to be just the two of us adventuring to the Far East during the hottest time of the year. With Peru and Honduras under our belts, I'm still just as excited and nervous. For those who have gone to these places before us, any must-see suggestions? I'm so inspired by daydreams of all that we may see and all that we may do! I'm also loving the one-piece bathing suit + a fabulous hat combo. All I'd add is a paper thin low-backed dress and I think I'll be set for my Asian adventure (and life in general), don't you agree?

Also noteworthy, some of the accomplishments of some of my friends are seriously, seriously amazing. Katie is the University of Michigan's newest full time social worker in the Med/Surg department! And Amy and Sam are now proud house owners! And though this is old news, C will be back this fall for a second round of Ann Arbor student-life. Oh my goodness, how much do I love all of these accomplished people? I promise calls to all of you very sooooon!


(Photo via it's mary ruffle)

4 comments:

  1. JuJu Bear! (my friend Julie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the BEST. lets be together forever please!?????/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out girl!!! I appreciate it! I am so jealous of your upcoming vacation...that is absolutely incredible! I love you =)

    ReplyDelete