Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fancy Feet



Ok, here's my first post of something concerning Asia. It's kind of a fake-out, but if you really want to see the action, JJB has put up an impressive number of photos on Facebook. Tackling the enormity of my trip has been daunting and intimidating. I guess I'll just have to take it one step at a time. Literally.


These shoes are probably the most gratuitously trendy ones I've ever owned. I have a hard time justifying large sums of money spent on shoes, especially when they will only be worn for a few seasons. However, I've been told to "live a little" (by my fashion-week-participant friend, Helen), so I bought these babies in an underground stand in Seoul, Korea for around $26.

Cut-out Booties, I'm hoping that you with your snakeskin platform and heel and candy-red imitation of Louboutin class will be sticking around for a while. But even if not, for your price tag, I suppose I'm ok with your "the now rather than the forever" persona. Let's go dancing soon.


PS. I hope JJB does an update of her fabulously chic shoes from Asia. They are so sexy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice shoes, bad toes!! hahaha Ok maybe soon I will update with my shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. toes, not my fault, Also Reese Witherspoon has toes like this: http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2482475/reese-witherspoon-livestrong-foundation-05/

    ReplyDelete