Monday, December 13, 2010

The Sing-Off

Hello, you lovely people! Are any of you watching The Sing-Off? I must admit, I have a serious thing for a capella. I'm pretty sure this penchant can be exclusively attributed to a couple performances I had the opportunity to experience in high school by the MIT Logarhythms. I guess they proved to be incredibly formative with their humor, energy, dancing, and inspired vocal talents because to this day, I find those who can do these things, like boys of all-male college a capella groups and musical theater types, to be inexplicably attractive. Devastatingly so. And the nerdier, the better. No? So just me? Well anyway, there's a new episode on tonight and you can catch up on previous episodes too. Also, Ben Folds is a judge. He's totally quirky and even a little bit awkward, but I've always been a fan of his lyrics and music.

I was watching the show last year too. Of course this would be my favorite performance: nerdy boys rapping about borderline inappropriate behaviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment