Monday, September 5, 2011

2011 Season Opener: A Time Course Study

So I survived (and passed!) my first unit of exams. I took a much needed half-week plus long-weekend to decompress. It was filled with meeting up with many old friends (like H, JJB, and a big part of 1313/1315 S. State), an unexpectedly raucous post-exam party, girls' night out, Polomba/Grenier tailgating, and Michigan Football. As you may have heard, the game was rather interesting and here are my captures of its progressions:

Sunny and HOT tailgating and game opening

Things getting weird and dark

Then, evacuation #1 (which the majority of us ignored) - see the new jumbo screen?

And then evacuation #2 (which we were not allowed to ignore)

 
In rain and shine, a good time was had by all. I hope everyone had an equally exciting Labor Day Weekend. Happy last weekend of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment