Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Seven


So once again, I dropped the ball on my Sunday Seven. I've just completely ignored it (and the blog, generally) for a few weeks now. In my defense, I've successfully completed my first year of med school (ahhhh!) and started my summer research job back up with only 1 weekend as my break. But here I am again!

  1. THE END OF MY FIRST YEAR!!! I survived! Rejoice!
  2. World-famous Avalon salted chocolate chip cookies in celebration.
  3. Late night snack of strawberries and raspberries, pictured above. Summer bounty already.
  4. A trip to the library for these two books: The History of Love and The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing.
  5. Finishing up old episodes and movies my sister has been saving for me over the course of the past year. Finally.
  6. Though I had to miss two close friends' celebrations (a bachelorette party in Vegas and a wedding shower in Ann Arbor), I'm excitedly anticipating their quickly approaching weddings in a few weeks' time!
  7. Bike riding with my dad and sister today! I can't remember the last time we did this...
All in all, I have a goal for the summer to do something fun or relaxing that I don't have the luxury to do while I'm in school. This is my last summer off (for the rest of my life? Scary!), and I intend to take full advantage. Among the list above, activities have included dinner with A, cleaning my bathroom and room, baking a banana bread, and will surely include much, much more in my 8 or so remaining weeks... I'll keep you posted!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment