Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Off to Phoenix!


Swelteringly hot weather, here I come! You might remember how fond I am of Phoenix... This time, I'm headed to Scottsdale for a research conference. I leave tomorrow morning and of course I'm hoping my fashion choices will be acceptable even though, disappointingly, I've heard that the food is not the greatest (food and fashion), people. I'll be pretty busy during the daytime, but because my boss will be giving the oral presentation for my project, I'll be free to play each evening (and I think I'll be right in my element during our rodeo show social event...).

Coincidentally, my sister and I will be on the same flight out. While I'm pretending to be a scientist, she'll be across town having fun with friends. Hopefully we'll get to meet up with my cousin and her family while we're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment