Monday, October 3, 2011

Catching Up

So after a rather brutal month, I've survived the head and neck unit of Anatomy and a great deal of Embryology. I acquired (and am still recovering) a bout of self-diagnosed bronchitis and about 2 weeks straight of 5-hour nights of sleep. It is true that handling stress has never been a strong suit of mine and I'm certainly working on this. I must acknowledge and admit that a great deal of my motivation to work and study comes from sheer fear, thus making much of my stress self-induced. It keeps me honest. However, there must be a more healthy and balanced way of keeping oneself on task.

Anyway here are a few peeks into the latter half of my September.



Vitamin C for bronchitis, cramming in a jam jar of oatmeal and the boundaries of the middle ear cavity before my exam, and Korean Ohyes chococakes. Contrary to photographic evidence, my month was sadly not all food-centric. Please note the upgrade in the intensity of nerdiness compared to the last unit.


And alas, no rest for the weary. Here I go before my 8am class for Unit 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment