Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday Seven




When the times are tough, I really should be the most diligent about finding the good in my days. Though the weather was gorgeous, these past few days have been a little turbulent, for reasons here and there.


  1. Having a reliable and generous group of girlfriends. One day, I hope to write an ode to all the wise and thoughtful women who I am so lucky enough to call my friends, my role models, and such worthy examples of what ladies should be.
  2. Biking to and bumming at the pool (pictured above) after a side detour to a hidden garage - literally off the beaten path: http://instagr.am/p/MOqZiioL5E/
  3. Lunch at the Flytrap with J, A, and A. Good food and inside jokes. What can be better?
  4. Watched Kung Fu Panda 2. Omg, I cried like a baby! A recurring theme for me and animated films (ie. Up, Toy Story 3).
  5. The weather has been so perfect, such weather that could convince anyone why the interminable Michigan winters are bearable.
  6. Bake-yourself frozen pizzas from Costco. Topped with cooked veggies from my dad's garden. YUM.
  7. Anticipation for our family vacation to Glacier National Park and Banff. I'm so looking forward to getting away... Any recommendations? We leave Friday!

2 comments:

  1. lol I remember when I took you to the FlyTrap the first time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this heresy? I kind of like Toast better... (and of course I remember when you took me here!)

    ReplyDelete