Monday, June 4, 2012

Sunday Seven


The "perfect weekend" version of a Sunday Seven:


  1. The Friesenhahn wedding weekend of Rus and Care. So beautiful, moving, and to see so many of my favorite people together was almost overwhelmingly too good. Almost... Pictured above is a centerpiece, the corsage from playing in the ceremony, and the bouquet from the bouquet toss... Yes. I won. Apparently I'm getting married soon!
  2. Jessie spending the night at my house! She brought me Busken cookies from Cincinnati!
  3. The Michigan reception of Debbie and Chris. I love these two so much!
  4. Perfect weather, food, and fashion each day.
  5. My sister and dad sending me funny texts while they're in NYC for the weekend.
  6. My boss is out of town Friday-Monday. Hollaaaaaa!
  7. My family's booked tickets to Spokane, WA. We're headed to Glacier National Park and Banff from June 30 to July 12!
This weekend is going to keep me rolling on a high for a long time. I am just so in love with these people. Getting this time together with them always reminds me how I miss them so very much...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment