Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fashionable Friends

Here is some lust-worthy photography by the fashion genius Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist. Maybe it's because I was just snowed in by the Snowpocalypse, but I think that the winter is always a little bit warmer with great clothes and great friends. And this is so fortuitously perfect with one of my own fashionable (and witty, and hilarious, and so, so talented) friends starting her new blog!


PS. These two boys' picture is part of Schuman's work for Burberry's Art of the Trench Campaign. And since adulthood, I always knew my first big-time purchase would be a Burberry trench...

1 comment:

  1. AWWW you are so sweet! :D I love these clothes!!! When you come visit me in Shanghai can we go shopping??? Like MAJOR shopping. As in, I want to buy the world.

    ReplyDelete