Friday, July 23, 2010

Bon Voyage

All possible essays are written for now and I'm packed up, ready to go. Yesterday night I drove to Chicago and this morning, I'm leaving for Costa Rica with the 515 Housies for a week. Then after less than 12 hours at home, I immediately fly out for my tour of Asia with JJB. We've dubbed it "Asian Invasion 2010" or AI2010 for short. I've been perusing photos I've taken of past trips and I am seriously so excited. I actually look through these when I'm feeling sad and they never fail to cheer me up.

Cusco, Peru

Berlin, Germany

Smoky Mountains, North Carolina

Blogging will be sparse and intermittent. But I will have lots and lots when I return on the 19th of August!

PS. My sister is leaving for Ghana (yes, that Ghana) the day before I get home from Costa Rica. We're sad that we'll just miss each other, but she will be doing some amazing things there. I assume my parents are simultaneously sick with worry and rejoicing their freedom. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!!!! You will have an amaaaaazing time and I can't wait to hear all about it! :D :D :D Is that the train station in Berlin?? Remember our teary farewell??? <3 I miss youuuuu!

    ReplyDelete