Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Romantics

Ok, I know I've been home for almost 5 days now and still no updates of Asia. Apologies in advance because this still isn't it. I also apologize for the lack of phone calls to all of you since my return. For the scant few who have spoken with me, you know I currently sound like a serial killer who has a pack-a-day smoking problem. I got sick in Taiwan, got even sicker in Korea, and now I'm slowly recovering. My voice is mysterious, scratchy, and... phlegmy. Anyway, I promise that I will be slowly updating about my travels as we go along.

I did, however, come home to find this: the enchanting trailer for The Romantics.



Such an attractive ensemble cast and I'm looking forward to be wowed by all them. The storyline is laced with potential for great emotional depth and nuanced acting. And for even more eye candy, I also found that J.Crew has them modeling!




Don't the pictures just make you wish you were part of their group of friends? Stunning. Thank you, American cinema and style, for this lovely welcome home!

(photos from InStyle)

PS. Everyone wish her luck on her first days of Law School orientation! She will be so, so great.

1 comment:

  1. you are such an amazing friend i don't even know what to say! and please, THEY wish that they were in OUR group of friends!!!

    ReplyDelete