Monday, October 18, 2010

Grateful Monday



In efforts to make this week better than last week, here's a list of things that I'm grateful for on this dreary Monday morning. In no particular order:
  • All the students are on Fall Break, meaning more free parking and my sister is home
  • Halloween plans in Boston and my booked plane ticket
  • The song "Animal" by the Neon Trees and commercial free pop radio during my drive today
  • Around 31 hours of sleep this weekend
  • My forgiving family... and my mom's birthday today!
  • I made an apple-butter spice cake and I have plenty for sharing. Any takers?
  • My Yankees are playing at home tonight. For a win.
  • My chartreuse corduroy skirt that I'm wearing at work today with tall brown boots
Hope your Monday is as full as mine.

(photo by Leo Patrone)

1 comment: