Monday, February 7, 2011

A Birthday Present

Dear Blog,

I know it appears as though I have neglected the one year anniversary of your creation. I do apologize, but I must explain that I actually did celebrate your birthday with a new phone. And not just any phone. I got the iPhone 4. I am currently more than just a little obsessed; I have been sacrificing hours of precious sleep for this new little thing and all of its features and applications. If you had one, I know you'd understand. Forgive me for my new obsession and please know that I'd never purposely ignore you. I'll be around more and more once the novelty of iPhone wears off. I promise.

For now, because you know how I love them, I'll leave you with this Superbowl commercial that probably everyone has seen and shared by now. It encapsulates so much the spirit of what everyone hopes the Motor City can be. Also, how sexy is Eminem? Seriously, if you do not agree, I'd argue that you do not have a pulse.

3 comments:

  1. grl, when you getting your Verizon iPhone4 so we can facetime???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't even know what that means! ummm yeah not anytime soon

    ReplyDelete